Oral Health Awareness Visits (OHAV) to Schools, Religious Centres, Workplaces, Communities, Or Any Social Or Formal Gathering is one of the numerous programs that we have used in the time past to project to the public that the overriding objective of economic and social development is to improve people’s quality of lives, to enhance their well-being, and to provide an improved oral health to the populace especially catching the children young. Program Publicity through coverage by Electronic and Print Media may or may not be necessary.
- To contribute significantly to the development of health care delivery in Nigeria.
- To educate every individual especially the young ones in the society on oral health care through oral health awareness visits to schools
- To ensure that oral health is given top priority in various rural and urban communities while heralding individuals with basic information needed to enjoy good oral health to the nation.
- To champion massive enlightenment programs on dental and general medical education
- To give professional oral healthcare consultation and offer mobile oral health care services where necessary to the general public; while taking the dental profession to the next level across the country.
- To strive to enhance the quality of life and also improve the health conditions of the less privileged individuals including children that are physically challenged and the aged populations
Certainly there is no adequate awareness about dental health care in Nigeria and this has seriously affected the public perception of the profession and good utilisation of dental healthcare facilities.
In view of the above, we decided that educating and informing the Nigeria citizens about their dental health especially those who do not have regular access to internet services to read our online articles. BY BRINGING ORAL HEALTH AWARENESS EDUCATION TO YOUR DOORSTEP can offer insight into the dental world and thereby improving their oral/ general health and prolong their life span.
AWARENESS PROGRAM BENEFITS FOR YOU
- The Publicity will project your image of the organiser as one which has the Health care interest (welfare) of people at heart.
- It will go a long way to achieving the host’s /organiser’s corporate mission, which is to add vitality to life.
- It will also help build strong relationship with people
- It will as well help affirm your organisation’s status of a socially responsible and responsive organization that takes strategic actions for the improvement of the communities and environments in which it operates.
- Bringing to your knowledge, the dental problems associated with people within different socio-economic status
- Providing data for the diseases endemic in these areas.
- Provide your school, religious centre etc. with first-hand information on what the populace feels about you as we will be using your partnership with us to show your commitment to raising future leaders.
The globally acceptable practice of health is geared towards prevention of diseases rather than curative, as this is cheaper and more convenient for both the patient and the community. Most times, people only present in the clinic when the disease has reached an advance stage where management has poorer prognosis, more expensive and takes lengthy time.
Health care awareness has not been taken as a matter of urgent importance in our communities; which manifest in high number of cases encountered in our clinics and environment.
Since, it is easier to train a child than to correct adult, we believe in catching the younger generation young in schools and also to encourage the adults at religious centres, workplaces to improve on their oral health.
Furthermore, we hope that this program will serve as a door step towards profitable partnership with you in health issues and sustainable development of the people; and our country Nigeria BY BRINGING ORAL HEALTH AWARENESS EDUCATION TO YOUR DOORSTEP.
ADDITIONAL READING here