- BLOG ARTICLES
The information (content) we provide on Dental Channel Ng is of our own education and for education of others. It is not intended to diagnose or cure any dental disease .This content is not intended as, and therefore should not be interpreted as INDIVIDUAL medical (dental) advice as there are individual peculiarities. This is not a substitute for medical or dental services and no patient-doctor relationship is formed by any use of this service
Certainly there is no adequate awareness about dental health care in Nigeria and this has seriously affected the public perception of the profession and good utilisation of dental healthcare facilities. We’re not famous dental stars in the country, or even full-time specialists in the dental world, however, we think that educating and informing the Nigeria citizens who have access to internet services about their dental health can offer insight into the dental world and thereby improving their oral/ general health and prolong their life span. We hope that by reading about our articles and familiarise yourself with our activities that you are inspired to seek good dental care and enjoy an improved oral health as Nigerians.
- ORAL HEALTH TIPS
Do you have any question about your health? All we do basically here is to help you identify possible conditions, treatment and actions to take so that you can make informed decisions about your oral health as we give you tips to enjoy your oral health.
- DENTAL PROFESSIONALS’ CORNER
Here we feature periodically dental professionals who have displayed excellent service delivery to the nation and profile young and dynamic ones who are doing well in the career.
- LEAVE A MESSAGE, ASK A DOCTOR, CHAT WITH A DOCTOR
This is intended for educational and informative purposes only. This should not in any way be a replacement for dental visit to a dental healthcare professional. Only a health professional that is examining you, in person with a patient-doctor relationship that can truly understand your condition.
- NEWS & EVENTS UPDATES
News and events as related to dental health care across the country from patients testimonials to dentists and dental facilities to showcasing their practices, Suppliers and Manufacturers of dental instruments and equipment publishing their products review, and featuring how dental products companies and vendors meet the needs of consumers at large.
- CLINIC FINDER
- Here we help you locate dental facilities in Nigeria ranging from primary health centres to tertiary teaching hospitals based standard practises as recommended by MDCN.
- *All the facilities herein met the standard of MDCN and are registered with the MEDICAL AND DENTAL COUNCIL OF NIGERIA with evidence of basic minimum requirement for establishment of dental facility in Nigeria
* If patients find out that a named clinic is not accredited by MDCN OR did not renew its license for the year, patients may be referred to another Dental Channel Ng Dental dental clinic Network of dental practice
7. HMO finder
this help Nigerians have direct access to contacts of the organisations within their territory hereby facilitating registration with them as service providers or clients
8. MEDICAL & DENTAL EQUIPMENT DEALERS FINDER
This will enable Nigerians have direct link to the dealers and make order for desired equipment